I assisted Chef Manali Shah (from Mumbai, India) in the preparation of Endive lettuce and feta cheese salad. The epicurean dish was part of her project where she prepared a seven-course meal over a week, with one dish each day. Hop over to her blog to read about other delicacies she dishes out.
- 49,812 hits
Previously on Nice and New
- Fire Hula Hoop!
- Travel Diaries: Goa in the monsoon (India)
- Travel Diaries: Marseille, France
- Dandelion love!
- A helicopter ride #LifeList
- What I read last week (Reviews of Sons of Sita; Paperback Original; The Perks of being a Wallflower)
- In Switzerland for a week
- Eat some snow off the ground #LifeList
- Film review: David
- Book Review: Who Let the Dork Out by Sidin Vadukut
- Beer shampoo!
- Sosha B&B
- Europe says, ‘Hello!’
- Bombay to Goa!
- Taste 100 new fruits – Part 2 #LifeList
- Stories from southwest Germany
- iPad menus in Indian restaurants
- Say shalom to synagogues in India
- World’s most expensive writing instruments
- Old Manali – Small town surprise
- Book review: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Review of Little Miss Sunshine
- In Dodo-land – Stories from Mauritius
- Book review: Death in Mumbai by Meenal Baghel
- Book review: Prince of Ayodhya by Ashok Banker
- Times Literary Carnival – Stories of charming panelists
- Book review: Chetan Bhagat’s Revolution 2020
- Rockstar review. Half a star. Maybe
- Dump them clichés
- Grandpa for dinner
- I know he’s not Michael Schumacher
- “Of course, I’ve been to Goa”
- Ye Leh!
- Must remember at all times…
- Asking the cold to “get lost”
- The 9 to 5 Yogi
- Listen to 100 new, recommended songs #LifeList
- Karaoke night = fun night!
- Day 3: Course 3: Greek Salad
- Life list # 29. Visit a foreign country
- Life list #14. Taste 100 new fruits
- Life list # 17. Fly Business Class
- Life list # 2. Order flavours apart from chocolate
- Bucket List!
- Taming the dragon fruit
- Yellow sun light, shines above ye
- India beats Pak 4-1 in Hockey World Cup qualifier!
Lands visited so far
Holland, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Lichtenstein, Monaco, Mauritius, Singapore, Malaysia and Macao!
Damn them ads
Wordpress has forcibly put some ugly ads on this blog, without giving me an option to disable/ hide them. I would never put ads on my blog.
Mission: To reach rank 100
- August 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (5)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (7)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (3)